Help in coordinating medical, legal and travel services while away from home. TEAS covers eligible Visa cardholders (including their spouses and dependent children under 22 years of age who are traveling with them).
How This Card Benefit Program Works
TEAS is available 24/7 by calling a dedicated toll-free number in the U.S., or through a collect telephone number when traveling abroad.
Note: This program provides assistance only. Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any services received.
The following services are offered:
- Pre-Trip Assistance: Provides information about health precautions, weather reports, currency exchange rates, visas and immunizations.
- Medical Referral Assistance: Provides medical referral, monitoring and follow-up.
- Emergency Transportation Assistance: Arranges for transportation under medical supervision.
- Emergency Message Service: Relays emergency messages for travelers and is available 24 hours a day.
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements: Accommodates unexpected prescription needs or transports critical documents, which may have been left at home or elsewhere.
- Legal Referral Assistance: Arranges contact with English-speaking attorneys, U.S. embassies and consulates, bail-bond assistance, cash advances and follow-up assistance.
- Emergency Ticket Replacement: Arranges for the replacement and delivery of new tickets and assists with ticket-reimbursement procedures.
- Lost Luggage Locator Service: Arranges cash advances required due to lost luggage and assistance with obtaining applicable insurance payments when the carrier is unable to locate lost items.
- Emergency Translation Service: Provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available.