5Point Credit Union is committed to the safety and well-being of our members, staff and community.
With the current rise in COVID-19 cases, we are taking steps to reduce exposure and minimize the spread, while continuing to meet your financial needs. We have made the decision to close all lobbies effective Wednesday, July 22.
Enhanced drive thru services will be available during this time.
All Lobbies CLOSED Effective Wednesday, July 22nd
Drive-Thrus will Remain Open for Normal Business Hours
Enhanced services include opening new accounts, account maintenance, debit cards, fraud issues, applying for new loans and credit cards, stop payments, notary services, wire transfers, etc. Please remember, most of these services can be handled through electronic channels.
The following services will be available by appointment only:
- Safe deposit boxes
- Mortgage lending
- (Our mortgage department is available by phone at 1.800.825.8829 – menu option 4)
Teller transactions will continue to be conducted through our drive-thrus.
Teller transactions include deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan and credit card payments, cashier’s checks, etc.
If you visit our drive-thru or ATM in person, we recommend you wash your hands thoroughly afterward or use hand sanitizers.
As always, our call center is available 24/7 as are all online and mobile banking services.
We also strongly encourage you to take advantage of our online banking services and mobile app to access your accounts and financial services during this time.
- Apply for loans and credit cards
- Make payments on a 5Point loan
- Deposit checks using the remote deposit app
- Pay bills using Bill Pay
- Transfer money between accounts
- Reorder checks
- View eStatements
- Open additional accounts – log into online banking and select “Add a Share (Deposit) Account” under the “Additional Services” tab, or log into your mobile app and select “Add a Share” under the “More” menu
If you haven’t enrolled in online banking
or downloaded our mobile app
, you can do so at any time. It only takes a few minutes.